"the must have" for autumn! We love the smell of this wonderful spices and the taste of pumpkin in this muffin.
300 g steamed pumpkin (Hokkaido or butternuts)
150 g brown sugar
200 g flour
150 g butter (room temperature)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanille sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsb ground ginger
1/4 tsb ground cloves
2 tsb baking powder
1. Beat egg yolk, sugar and vanille sugar, butter until soft and fluffy.
2. Sift flour and baking powder. Mix with the all spices.
3. Mash steamed cooled down pumpkin.
4. Beat white egg until stiff.
5. Add flour mixture, mashed pumpkin and white egg to egg yolk mixture one after the other.
6. Put the dough in the muffin mould. Bake in pre heated oven.