Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Apfeltaschen (Puff pastry filled with apple)

Apfeltaschen 2/3

I always make this snack every time I need snack but I don't have time to bake something. That's why I always have ready to use puff pastry in my fridge.

Ingredients:
1 roll ready to use puff pastry (around 400 g)
1 big apple
2 tbs raisin
1 tbs bread crumbs
2 tbs sugar
a pinch of cinnamon powder
1 egg yolk



APFELTASCHEN-COLLAGE


Method:

Preheat the oven (1170°C).
Peel and core the apple. Cut it into small pieces.
Take a bowl, mix well the apple with sugar, raisin, bread crumbs and cinnamon powder.
Unroll the puff pastry, cut into eight pieces. Fill them with the apple. Close them well (see above picture). Spread them with egg yolk. Bake for about 25 minutes untill turn to golden yellow.


Apfeltaschen 1/3


Recipe in indonesian language:

No comments:

Post a Comment